Stick Em 5 Stick Em 5

Too long

Way too long.

Yeah, the whole American/British argument is all good fun.

But It's way too long.

apart from that the basic idea was good, and the animation was nice - it suited the dialogue in a nonsensical fashion.

microbotniks 8 microbotniks 8

:( Well that wasn't a very nice ending.

Good animation, nice little pointless story line, cute little sounds ( ^.^ ), all the makings of a very good short.

Well done.

bear bear

...

...bear! ^.^

Yea. Nice animation, nice little skit. I liked it.

peixeaquatico responds:

THNks

3:33am 3:33am

Excellent.

That was nicely drawn, animated and, although it is an over-used idea was quite funny.

Didn't make me jump, even though my speakers were turned up quite loud. *shrug* maybe the internet has immunised me. Still, nice one.

[fishes] [fishes]

Nice meaning.

It was a great film, done well.

You lost a point becuase of the sound at the end. I had to turn my speakers down eitherwise it hurt my ears, and it kindof pulled me out of the film.

Otherwise, very nice.

Albi, the racist dragon Albi, the racist dragon

Nice animation

Personally, the song annoyed the hell out of me, and wasn't really flash material. However that is no fault of your own so i marked you based purely on the quality of your work.

I was impressed. The animation flowed and was in time with the soundtrack, and the quality of the animation was clear, and had a definite style. Keep up the good work.

SimMa-T responds:

Oh thanks sir!

Hunt of the Shoopacabra Hunt of the Shoopacabra

...What?

It was okay, but not that good.

If it wasn't for all the memes, this would not have the score it has. I'm sorry, but i'm not really that impressed.

However, having said that the standard of the animation was very good, and the way the musc fitted was excellent, i just didn't like the storyline, characters or the subtitles. The Ending moral was too much.

Next time, take your obvious animating talent, and apply it to something with a better storyline.

Alpha-Nuva responds:

Yeah, this was not my best storyline. Watch Redness for better results.

Also, Shoop + memes go hand-in-hand. Couldn't separate them.

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

You sir, have earned 4.3 free internets.

Not only was the animation good, the sound quality good, and the general flash good, which is what i normally base my reviews on, It was funny and i very much enjoyed watching it.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Moving

Flash was good, done well and heartfelt. wonderful job, it really moved me.

Sore Loser Sore Loser

^.^ Great!

graphics - good image quality, great framerate.
style - great style with the clay. Kinda already been mastered by someone else on NG, but a very hard style to do so, well done!
sound - good song, voices were a little quite. but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt as to what kind of recording equipment you have.
violence - nice heavy song, you think he's gunna punch the guy in the face and then it's just like... "oh... haha!"
Interactivity - start and replay buttons, standard.
humour - 9. great joke, punchline is delivered well.
overall - a great movie. keep it up!

Kreid responds:

just out of curiosity, who else mastered clay on newgrounds?