Evas Supersong Evas Supersong

Oh thank you.

You cannot comprehend the smile this brought to my face, and I really needed the cheering up.

Can't wait to hear more light hearted little gems.

~Final Exodus~ ~Final Exodus~

If only it had some drums.

It's too empy without drums, so consequently it gets really repettative (in the bad way) after about 45 seconds or so. Other than that everything sounds great and fits together well; something not often heard on NG with synthasizers.

It's just a real shame you didn't put the drums in to fill it out. Can't wait to hear more though.

PowPowSamurai responds:

ahh yes drums. well this was an experimental track. I wanted to test out a few things with the "trance" genre. well thanks for the review! i'll keep it in mind! =D

Bass Piratez - Pirate Dance Bass Piratez - Pirate Dance

Aaaaand downloaded.

Very nice piece. I can't fault it in the slightest, and I'm usually the one that finds the little things wrong with a piece! It has a great beat and the melody is already stuck in my head. It just all works together to create a nice feel.

Great work, keep it up.

[RM] - So Blue Is The Sky Wip [RM] - So Blue Is The Sky Wip

It's alright.

I agree with gonzilla0, the background synth is too much... in the foreground. It sounds messy, like you're trying to cover up the rest of the song. When you get to 36 seconds it's all you can really hear.

Tone down the synth, make it sharper. Having said that the intro is perfectly fine so leave the synth alone for that part.

It's almost there, just a litle bit more work and it'll be a 10/10

Randomizor responds:

Thanks for reviewing xP

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Great

An excellent piece with good progression. I also like the guitar solo, it fit in well because It wasn't over the top. everything went well together.

Unfortunately I didn't like the bass on the drums. It's too repetative, try using a 2 bar pattern rather than one; it works much better in songs like this with a slower melody.

Keep up the good work, and I hope to hear more good music from you.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thank you!

The bass on the drums were actually in a 4bar pattern, but they did indeed keep looping! I'd replace them now if I could but I can't edit the song anymore. XD But you're definitely right. You may call me lazy if you want. ;_;

Thank you, and you will I hope! <3

{Stay With Me} (FL Core) {Stay With Me} (FL Core)

Excellent.

For starters, it grabbed my attention immidiately. Quite a few songs these days you have to wait a little while before it gets good, but this song managed to be gripping and still build up.

Don't worry about the bass; I hadn't noticed until I read what you had written, and even now it's not bad.

Keep up the great work.

To the End of The World To the End of The World

So close

You would have recieved 10 from me, but you let yourself down on the drums.

The pattern is good, but considering you had an electric kit, you should have chosen some better sounds. The ones you are using are dull and soft, whereas rock needs something crisp and with alot of attack.

Listen to something like bon jovi. I know that Bon Jovi is a slightly different type of rock, but listen to the drums.

Other than that, keep up the good work; you have great potential.

cazok responds:

Sadly I didn't have the very best sounds at hand when recording this.
I had no idea this would be such a success when I first made it, so I didn't spend time to record the drums over and over with different kits.

God rest ye merry gentlemen! God rest ye merry gentlemen!

Excellent.

Nicely remixed. Keep it up.

Sonic: Level 1 Greenhill Zone Sonic: Level 1 Greenhill Zone

Excellent

IT's brilliant, you've taken the already well-written song, and remade it so you can feel it more.

Great work - keep it up.

Stian K - Be Alive! (Lasj Rmx) Stian K - Be Alive! (Lasj Rmx)

Thank you...

for making music Lasj.

Best song i have heard on the Portal up 'till now.

Lasj responds:

Really? =) Cheers, mate :)