Stick Em 5 Stick Em 5

Too long

Way too long.

Yeah, the whole American/British argument is all good fun.

But It's way too long.

apart from that the basic idea was good, and the animation was nice - it suited the dialogue in a nonsensical fashion.

microbotniks 8 microbotniks 8

:( Well that wasn't a very nice ending.

Good animation, nice little pointless story line, cute little sounds ( ^.^ ), all the makings of a very good short.

Well done.

bear bear

...

...bear! ^.^

Yea. Nice animation, nice little skit. I liked it.

peixeaquatico responds:

THNks

H2Space H2Space

Great for a first!

Graphics - 8. brilliant graphics! smooth and all fitted together.
style - 6. great idea, good concept and done well. but it's really frustrating. it starts off hard, and gets boring quickly because of that. also it's one hit, an' yer back to the start.
sound - 7. nice, goes quite well. not much to say really, any review of it is and should be done in the audio portal if it's from NG.
violence -4. some graphics look a bit violent, but the game is about avoiding it, not causing it. goes with the style.
interactivity - 7. start button, some instructions with another start button then you're in. nothing else. although i only got to the second screen before i got frustrated and bored.
humour - 0. not much to be said, not a comedy game.
overall - 7. great for a first game. keep up the good work.

Yoj0 responds:

Ok, some friends i told to try it said also it was a bit to hard, so i guess i should make it easier, thank for the nice Review ^^

Not-so Special Stage Not-so Special Stage

Fantastic!

I haven't smiled this much in days. Ahh the memories of sonic, and fighting to get infront of tails... but that's for later discussion.
Done well, great concept (even though it was largely copied) but that's what makes it good. used the same ring sound even though it was coke, nice touch. all in all, deserved daily 5th.

cursor storm cursor storm

Original and done well.

Good idea, done well. is hard, addictive and easy to understand how to play. I think it deserved higher than daily 5th.

Evas Supersong Evas Supersong

Oh thank you.

You cannot comprehend the smile this brought to my face, and I really needed the cheering up.

Can't wait to hear more light hearted little gems.

~Final Exodus~ ~Final Exodus~

If only it had some drums.

It's too empy without drums, so consequently it gets really repettative (in the bad way) after about 45 seconds or so. Other than that everything sounds great and fits together well; something not often heard on NG with synthasizers.

It's just a real shame you didn't put the drums in to fill it out. Can't wait to hear more though.

PowPowSamurai responds:

ahh yes drums. well this was an experimental track. I wanted to test out a few things with the "trance" genre. well thanks for the review! i'll keep it in mind! =D

Bass Piratez - Pirate Dance Bass Piratez - Pirate Dance

Aaaaand downloaded.

Very nice piece. I can't fault it in the slightest, and I'm usually the one that finds the little things wrong with a piece! It has a great beat and the melody is already stuck in my head. It just all works together to create a nice feel.

Great work, keep it up.